Colour Therapy Consultant
- Do you want your business to be a shade brighter?
- To obtain results? To increase profits?
- Do you want to keep your staff motivated, inspired, working in a team and loyal to the company?
The correct colours will: motivate, inspire, innovate and accelerate success.
Research reveals we make a subconcious judgment about a person, environment or product within 60 seconds of initial viewing and that assessment is based on colour alone!
Colours of the Soul Bespoke Consultancy Service
Nursery Interior Project
The Brief - to 'colour' and advise on layout for under fives children's nurseries across 3 sites
June Mcleod has worked on many interesting and diverse projects for satisfied clients, the under fives nursery chain brief was a project close to her heart and a resounding success for her client and colour, and proved beyond doubt the positive and profound impact correct and considered colour choice can have.
The project involved the transformation of empty warehouse and buildings
June worked on developing the layout, choosing the exact colours for the decor, staff uniforms, soft furnishings, furniture, toys, flooring and lighting for each nursery.
Her pioneering and innovative work has generated commendations, resulting in high demand for places in the nurseries, increased industry awards and an expansion of the business.
Junes pioneering work transformed an empty warehouse into an under fives nursery with a difference. Studies proved that the environment was beneficial to children's learning, staff motivation and the well being of the nursery as a whole.
The impact colours can have to stimulate learning, children's moods, concentration and behaviour has been proven by the study that June instigated and oversaw, producing very positive results and a wealth of ideas for further research. The project demonstrated the considerable benefits to be gained from the correct and considered use of colour in a learning environment. In contrast the study also revealed that the wrong use of colour could have the opposite effect on behaviour and learning.
- Research results from the study taken from the nursery
- An environment that encourage creative and inventive thought in children
- Improved emotional development in children
- Children shared and co-operated more
- Decreased noise levels
- Children found it easier to organise their own thoughts - leading to better intellectual development in the long term
- Tension and aggression were reduced
- Babies slept more peacefully and easily
- Staff were happier and more content
- Calmness increased and relaxation was easier
Email newsletters for latest colour therapy healing news, products and training:
Colour 4 Everyone - the annual celebration of colour day held on 21st June.